Monday 26 April 2010

Bye Bye Modi Uncle




'Immediately after the conclusion of the IPL final, the BCCI secretary, Mr. N. Srinivasan has issued a show cause notice to Lalit Modi under Rule 32 (iv) calling upon him to show cause within 15 days why disciplinary action should not be taken against him.'

'Simultaneously in exercise of the powers vested in me under Rule 32 (vii), I have suspended Mr. Lalit Modi from participating in the affairs of the Board, the IPL, the Working Committee and any other Committee of the Board of Control for Cricket in India,' Manohar said.

Well every one has to agree that what ever today IPL brand valve is credit goes to Modi uncle or we can say his marketing strategies.

Now every one is against him well this was too happened (yeh toh hona he tha). But I support you Lalit Modi not on the this IPL (TAMAASHA) actually I have an idea Sirji why don’t you shake hands with Shashi Tharoor then you both pick up another sport like kabaddi / football or any other sport you both agreed upon and make it bigger than IPL . See you both are very talented, I know very well you both have proofed urself on job.

If you like my ideas, then don’t say me thanks just parcel a diamond neckpiece as a token of friendship or if you are not impressed by me then you can sponsor my trip to America, see in this case I will be on holiday will be away from India and wont bother you but if u wont sponsor my trip then I have to stay at my place and you will be ruling all the news channels and my job is write blog which interest everyone.
See it’s a win - win situation for 3 of us (Modi, tharoor, me). Actually I can’t see u so upset I like ur smile ……… yar!!!

Chak de chak de chak de, chak de saare gham
Chak de chak de chak de, tere sang hai hum
Hanske to dekh tu ek baar
Khud hi aa jaayegi phir bahaar


Sach hai yeh, bas ek baar milti hai zindagi
Karvatein badalti hai pal pal yeh zindagi
Har pal ko gale se hanske laga le
Pal pal mein chhupi jo khushiyaan chura le

No comments:

Post a Comment